|Thermoskin Arthritic Gloves - Arthritis Relief
The Thermoskin Arthritic Gloves are made of a multi-layered design to relieve finger and hand pain
typical of arthritis and other conditions.
The textured outer layer texture enables easier gripping, while the inner lining soothes the
skin, allowing it to "breathe", increases circulation, and provides long-term comfort. The unique material of the
Thermoskin Arthritic Glove captures and retains heat from your hand. The inner lining of the glove is made of a unique fiber that wicks away perspiration and keeps your skin ventilated and comfortably dry,
even if you wear the glove all day!
Thermoskin Arthritic Gloves Features:
- Offers natural heat therapy and support for individuals with arthritis in their hands
- Hand or machine washable
- Anatomically shaped to provide warmth and even compression.
- Outer layer of fabric is textured to provide additional grip.
- Velcro closure allows added comfort and ease of application.
- Capture's your body's heat to bring natural relief from arthritic pain.
- Reduces the chances of swelling hands and eases the pain of sore joints.
- Helpful to anyone requiring gentle heat therapy to the joints of the hand.
- Gloves come in sets of two.
To determine your correct size, please measure the circumference of your palm.
Available in the following sizes:
- X-Small: Palm 6" - 6 3/4" circumference
- Small: Palm 7" - 7 3/4" circumference
- Medium: Palm 8" - 8 3/4" circumference
- Large: Palm 9 1/4" - 10 1/4" circumference
- X-Large: Palm 10 3/4" - 11 1/2" circumference
- Xx-Large: Palm 11 3/4" + circumference